HIT THE HOT SPOT – A UNIQUE GROWTH OPPORTUNITY IN WOOLMARKET
This is a prized gem in your investment portfolio. Don't miss this opportunity to acquire a proven income-generator in a growing area just off I-10 in Biloxi. Shortcut Road Professional & Industrial Building Complex is among the best located and best maintained commercial properties in Woolmarket - a veritable hotbed of development. The property has a lot to offer investors and tenants alike, all sitting less than 3 minutes from I-10 on Shortcut Road.
OCCUPY, DEVELOP, & INVEST in this multi-use commercial property in a rapidly expanding Woolmarket location.
UNTAPPED POTENTIAL offering prominent exposure to passing traffic with great signage opportunity and valuable exposure.
FLEXIBLE USE SPACE can accommodate offices, industrial, or warehouse with open layouts or segmented plans. Additional storage areas provide further flexibility to this quality offering.
ABUNDANT PARKING for staff and visitors alike with plenty of truck turning area for larger vehicles
· 14,500 SF office, industrial & warehouse space plus fenced outdoor equipment storage yard on 1.5 Acres
· Sandwiched between D'Iberville and Gulfport, Woolmarket an unincorporated neighborhood in Biloxi is one of the hottest growing areas on the MS Gulf Coast.
· Stable tenant mix with average tenant duration over XX years. Current tenants include Dickey's BBQ corporate office and Asplundh Tree to name a few
· High traffic counts on Shortcut Road
· Average HH income is 36.8% higher than average income in all of Biloxi.
· Current Cap Rate: 7%
A List of Amenities – What is included with the property? Is it primed for a certain type of business (restaurants, for example)? See Attached
Courtesy of: Foretich Real Estate, LLC IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Updated: 30th January, 2023 4:14 AM (UTC)